Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) An Operator of a Small Attended Parking Station shall comply with all applicable provisions of this Article, unless an exemption as specified in this Section 2204 is granted in writing by the Enforcing Agency. The Operator of a Small Attended Parking Station may apply to the Enforcing Agency for exemption from the requirements of Sections 2203, 2205, and 2213, provided that the Operator demonstrates to the satisfaction of the Enforcing Agency that the gross annual revenues of the Parking Station from Rent do not exceed $40,000. An Operator of a Small Attended Parking Station is not required to accept Electronic Payment, but if it does accept Electronic Payment it must comply with the requirements of Section 2213.
(1) Provide to each Occupant a Parking Ticket that has preprinted on it a unique sequential identification number. The Parking Ticket shall either have a stub or a split portion that the Operator shall place on the windshield of the Occupant's Motor Vehicle. The Operator shall not use a Parking Ticket more than once.
(2) Write the Occupant's Motor Vehicle's license plate number on the Parking Ticket in ink.
(3) Stamp the Parking Ticket with the time the Occupant's Motor Vehicle entered the Parking Station and the time it exited the Parking Station, using a mechanical or electronic time-stamp or punch clock device.
(4) Upon an Occupant's payment of Rent, provide to the Occupant a hand-written or machine generated Receipt stating the date and time of the Occupant's Motor Vehicle's entry to and exit from the Parking Station, the Rent charged, the name of the attendant, and the name and address of the Parking Station.
(5) Create a Periodic Report for each day that the Parking Station provides parking in exchange for Rent.
(6) The Operator shall retain all Periodic Reports created pursuant to this Section 2204 and all issued Parking Tickets for not less than five years after their creation.
(Added by Ord. 234-06, File No. 060892, App. 9/14/2006; amended by Ord. 292-10, File No. 101100, App. 11/18/2010; Ord. 257-14 , File No. 141053, App. 12/19/2014, Eff. 1/18/2015)