Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) The Final Map shall consist of the title sheets and map sheets.
(b) The title sheets shall contain the following data.
(1) The title, consisting of the name of the subdivision and the location;
(2) A general description of all the property being subdivided by references to recorded deeds or to recorded maps;
(3) Certificates, affidavits and acknowledgments; and
(4) General information including a key map when there is more than one map sheet.
(c) The map sheets shall contain the following data, in sufficient detail so that the sale, transfer and description of real property may be accomplished by reference to the Final Map and that all Public Improvements, properties and easements may be determined as to location, extent and condition:
(2) Explanatory and description notes; and
(d) The Final Map shall conform to the requirements of Chapter 2, Article 2 of the SMA and to the Subdivision Regulations regarding detailed format and contents.
(Added by Ord. 99-11, File No. 110230, App. 6/15/2011, Eff. 7/15/2011)