Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) A permit to operate a UST shall contain the following information:
(1) The name and address of the permittee for purposes of notice and service of process;
(2) The street address of the establishment for which the permit is issued;
(3) Authorization of the UST approved under the permit;
(4) The date the permit is effective;
(5) The date of expiration;
(6) Any special conditions of the permit.
(b) The permittee shall post a notice of the permit obtained pursuant to this Section, in a location open to public access during normal business hours, at each establishment for which a permit is obtained.
(Added by Ord. 164-92, App. 6/10/92; amended by Ord. 399-97, App. 10/17/97)