Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A. Any corporation holding a permit under this Article shall maintain a stock register at the principal office of the corporation in San Francisco and the stock register shall be available to the Police Department for inspection. Such corporation shall report to the department in writing any of the following:
(1) Issuance or transfer of any shares of stock or beneficial ownership thereof to any person where the issuance or transfer results in the person owning 10 percent or more of the stock or beneficial ownership of the corporation.
(2) Changes of any of the corporate officers required to be reported by Section 821 of the California Corporations Code.
(3) Changes of the members of its Board of Directors. The report shall be filed with the Police Department within 30 days after the issuance or transfer of corporate stock or beneficial ownership thereof, changes of corporate officers, or changes of members of the Board of Directors.
B. The provisions of this Section shall not apply to any of the following:
(1) A corporation, the stock of which is listed on a stock exchange in the State of California or in the City of New York, State of New York;
(2) A bank, trust company, financial institution or title company to which a permit is issued in a fiduciary capacity; or
(3) A corporation which is required by law to file periodic reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
(Added by Ord. 323-81, App. 6/19/81)