Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Authorized activities. A Cannabis Manufacturing Facility Permit authorizes the Permittee to engage in the Commercial Manufacture of Medicinal Cannabis Products and Adult Use Cannabis Products, provided that the Permittee is both an A-licensee and an M-licensee. A Cannabis Manufacturing Facility Permittee that holds only an A-license may engage in the Commercial Manufacture of Adult Use Cannabis Products only. A Cannabis Manufacturing Facility Permittee that holds only an M-License may engage in the Manufacturing of Medicinal Cannabis Products only.
(1) A Cannabis Manufacturing Facility may Manufacture Cannabis Products only; it may not Manufacture products that do not contain Cannabis.
(2) A Cannabis Manufacturing Facility may engage in Cannabis oil extraction, subject to any limitations imposed by the Planning Code, the Planning Department or the Planning Commission.
(3) A Cannabis Manufacturing Facility may not produce or Sell Edible Cannabis Products that do not comply with the requirements of Sections 26130 and 26131 of the California Business and Professions Code, as may be amended from time to time, and any regulations promulgated thereto.
(4) A Cannabis Manufacturing Facility may use Volatile Solvents only if the operator holds a State Cannabis License authorizing their use.
(5) A Cannabis Manufacturing Facility using Volatile Solvents for Manufacturing Cannabis Products must operate in a manner to reduce the risk of explosion or danger to public health, including through the use of a close-loop or solvent dispersion system consistent with the requirements of California Health and Safety Code Section 11362.775, as may be amended from time to time.
(Added by Ord. 230-17, File No. 171042, App. 12/6/2017, Eff. 1/5/2018)