Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) The Labor Standards Enforcement Officer or a designee of that Officer may impose an administrative fine of up to $500 per Eligible Employee employed by the Employer, Incumbent Employer, or Successor Employer for violating any of the following requirements of this Article 33F :
(1) The requirements under Section 3300F.4 that an Incumbent Employer provide a Successor Employer a list identifying Eligible Employees and information regarding their employment, and that the list be provided concurrent with the date of final execution of the Transfer Document;
(2) The requirement under Section 3300F.6 that the Incumbent Employer and Successor Employer post notice of a Change in Control;
(3) The requirement under Section 3300F.6 that the Employer provide notice of the rights of Eligible Employees under this Article with the first paycheck after the Transfer Document is fully executed;
(4) The requirement under Section 3300F.7 that an Employer post notice of the rights of Employees under this Article 33F , with each day that the notice is not posted deemed a separate violation but only if the Agency gave the Employer notice that continued violations would authorize a citation under this subsection (a); and
(5) The requirement under Section 3300F.8 that an Employer make available to the Agency employment and payroll records.
(6) The requirement under Section 3300F.3 that an Employer make the offer of additional hours in writing.
(b) Administrative Code Chapter 100, "Procedures Governing the Imposition of Administrative Fines," as it may be amended from time to time, is hereby incorporated in its entirety and shall govern the imposition, enforcement, collection, and review of administrative citations issued to enforce the provisions of this section 3300F.11 or any rule or regulation adopted relating to the provisions enumerated in subsections (a)(l)-(6) of this Section 3300F.11.
(Added by Ord. 236-14, File No. 140880, Eff. 1/4/2015, Oper. 7/3/2015)