Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) The City Administrator shall monitor the City's compliance with this Chapter 104.
(b) By no later than July 1, 2017, each Covered Department shall submit to the City Administrator a Compliance Plan that includes the following information, and any other information the City Administrator deems relevant to assessing implementation of and compliance with this Chapter:
(1) a description of the Covered Department's efforts to update its electronic data storage systems (i.e., databases) so that they are capable of securely storing Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity data;
(2) a description of the Covered Department's efforts to revise any forms used to collect demographic information so that they are capable of collecting Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity data; and
(3) a description of the Covered Department's efforts and plans to instruct staff, Contractors, and Grantees in the requirements of this Chapter 104.
(c) By July 15, 2018, and each July 15 thereafter, each Covered Department shall annually submit to the City Administrator a Report that:
(1) analyzes the data collected under this Chapter 104 by the Covered Department, its Contractors, and Grantees;
(2) identifies any Direct Services programs operated by the Covered Department, its Contractors, or Grantees, where the data demonstrate that LGBT individuals are underrepresented or underserved; and
(3) describes the steps the Covered Department and its Contractors and Grantees will take to make the programs identified in subsection 104.8(c)(2) more accessible to LGBT individuals who are eligible for those services.
(Added by Ord. 159-16, File No. 160362, App. 8/4/2016, Eff. 9/3/2016)