Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) The Steward for a City Plaza shall manage the Plaza in accordance with the following good neighbor policies during the times of use as set forth in the Plaza license:
(1) The quiet, safety, and cleanliness of the Plaza and its adjacent area shall be maintained;
(2) Proper and adequate storage and disposal of debris and garbage shall be provided;
(3) Noise and odors, unless otherwise permitted, shall be contained within immediate area of the Plaza so as not to be a nuisance to neighbors;
(4) Notices shall be prominently displayed during events that urge patrons to leave the Plaza premises and neighborhood in a quiet, peaceful, and orderly fashion and to please not litter or block driveways in the neighborhood. Such notices shall be removed after each event; and,
(5) The Steward or its employees or volunteers shall walk a 100-foot radius from the Plaza some time within thirty (30) minutes after the daily use period as set forth in the license and shall pick up and dispose of any discarded beverage containers and other trash left by patrons.
(b) Exceptions. After written request from a Steward, the Director of RED is authorized to issue non-material exceptions or other minor amendments to the Good Neighbor Policies. The Director of RED shall issues such exceptions in writing, retain the granted exceptions in a file available for public review, and shall post such correspondence on the Department's and Plaza Program's website.
(Added by Ord. 79-14, File No. 140061, App. 6/13/2014, Eff. 7/13/2014)