Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) General Information. Not later than January 1, 2011, the Administrator shall establish a centralized and publicly accessible online database of information regarding all appointments. The Appointing Authority shall provide the Administrator with the following information and shall reside on the online database:
(1) a description of each advisory body, with reference to the authorizing legislation or Charter provision;
(2) the total number of appointed positions on the advisory body;
(3) the appointing authority for each position;
(4) the necessary qualifications for each position,
(5) information regarding how to apply for a position, if applicable; and,
(6) identification of the Department Liaison for the advisory body.
(b) Quarterly information. The Department Liaison shall provide the following appointment information to the Administrator:
(1) the name of the appointee currently holding the appointment, or clear identification of an open seat;
(2) the start date of the appointment;
(3) the date the appointment expires; and,
(4) the term limits of the seat, if applicable.
Further, all Department Liaisons shall notify the Administrator should the status of an appointment change before the required reporting date within 30 days of such change. The Administrator shall publish this information on the website quarterly, and upon notification that the status of an appointment has changed, so that upcoming vacancies are searchable immediately by the public.
(c) Duties of the Administrator. The Administrator shall be responsible for maintaining the database and website, and updating all required information quarterly, or upon notification from a Department Liaison that any of the information contained in subsection (a) or (b) of this Section has changed.
(Added by Ord. 265-10, File No. 101008, App. 11/5/2010; amended by Ord. 50-12, File No. 120044, App. 3/26/2012, Eff. 4/25/2012)