Skip to code content (skip section selection)
All City Departments shall, to the extent allowable by the Charter, participate with and advise the CIO on the creation of the ICT plan and shall:
(1) Be in compliance with the City's five-year and annual ICT plans.
(2) Specify the department's ICT procurement and system acquisition plans for the planning period.
(3) Consult with the CIO regarding ICT procurement and staffing and develop procurement and staffing plans consistent with the ICT plan.
(4) Identify risks, issues, and concerns with the department's information technology infrastructure.
(5) Cooperate with the CIO, COIT and Department of Technology in developing and implementing processes for the sharing of data and information with the Department and between City departments.
(6) Cooperate with citywide efforts to standardize ICT resources.
(7) Provide to COIT, when requested, complete and accurate accounting of all planned and expended ICT funds.
(Added by Ord. 169-10, File No. 100095, App. 7/23/2010)