(a) It shall be unlawful for any person to violate any provision of this section during the period any public function is being conducted in Atwood Stadium, or any other arena or meeting place.
(b) Definitions. For the purpose of this section:
PUBLIC FUNCTION. Includes by way of specification, but without limitation, any athletic contest, exhibition, meeting, convention or rally, to which the public is admitted, whether with or without a charge.
THE PERIOD OF A PUBLIC FUNCTION. Shall extend from one hour after the termination of the last activity comprising the public function.
(c) All persons attending events at Atwood Stadium or any other arena or meeting place shall proceed directly to their seats, and upon leaving shall proceed directly from their seats to the nearest exit and depart from the vicinity of the stadium, arena or meeting place without unnecessary delay.
(d) During the period of any public function, all persons shall remain in their seats, except while arriving or departing and except for authorized purposes. Such purposes are visiting the rest room, and obtaining refreshments.
(e) No person during the period of a public function shall:
(1) Collect or remain in a crowd loitering in the aisles, entryways or spaces of the stadium, arena or meeting place, or on the sidewalks, street or parking areas in the immediate vicinity thereof.
(2) Obstruct or hinder the lawful passage of any member of the public.
(3) Jostle or roughly crowd another person unnecessarily, or by offensive or disorderly acts or language annoy or interfere with another person.
(4) Commit a breach of peace, or engage in threatening, abusive or insulting behavior whereby a breach of peace may be occasioned.
(5) Make, aid or assist in making any riot, disturbance or other improper diversion.
(6) Climb upon the walls of Atwood Stadium or any other arena or meeting place, for any purpose, or in or upon the trees in the immediate vicinity thereof.
(7) Enter the playing field area of the stadium or any other arena or meeting place, or within the immediate vicinity thereof, or commit any injury or damage to the stadium, arena or meeting place, its turf or equipment.
(8) Throw any object within or about the stadium or arena, or meeting place, or within the immediate vicinity thereof, or commit any injury or damage to the stadium, arena or meeting place, its turf or equipment.
(9) Transport into the stadium, arena or meeting place or consume or have in his possession or control within or in the immediate vicinity thereof, any alcoholic liquor, beer or intoxicating beverage.
(Ord. 2641, passed 5-22-1978)