Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Intent. C-4 areas are designed to serve the entire region with retail and employment services as indicated on the future land use map. The C-4 areas are the most intense business and retail area in the city. Businesses include malls, big box stores, super grocery stores, warehouse clubs, department stores, and furniture stores. C-4 centers attract shoppers from all over the city and surrounding region.
(b) Forms allowed in this district are as follows:
(1) Primary Form: regional retail employment (RE5).
(2) Form: community retail employment (RE4).
(3) Form: parking-oriented retail employment (RE3).
(4) Form: basic utilities (UT1).
(5) Form: tower utilities (UT2).
(Ord. 9-13, passed 3-19-2013; Ord. 37-19, passed 4-2-2019)