Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Intent. This district is intended to provide for developing and redeveloping areas primarily consisting of a mixture of office, institutional, and limited commercial uses. This district is intended to be located on arterial streets in close proximity to commercial forms and uses or used as a transition zone between commercial and residential uses. Because office districts are one important method to transition to residential areas, an emphasis will be put on the quality of the development with regard to its landscaping, setbacks, and site arrangement.
(b) Forms allowed in this district are as follows:
(1) Primary Form: business and community facilities —small (BCF1).
(2) Form: neighborhood facilities (NF1).
(3) Form: neighborhood residential facilities (NF2).
(4) Form: limited retail employment (RE1).
(5) Form: basic utilities (UT1).
(6) Form: tower utilities (UT2).
(Ord. 9-13, passed 3-19-2013; Ord. 37-19, passed 4-2-2019)