Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Intent. This district is intended to provide for a number of light manufacturing, offices, wholesale, warehousing, service forms and uses, and supporting retail uses in an attractive industrial or office park setting. It is the intention of this district to provide high-amenity industrial or office development along the major streets and adjacent to higher density residential areas, while allowing for more traditional industrial development in the interior of the industrial areas.
(b) Forms allowed in this district are as follows:
(1) Primary Form: warehousing and manufacturing-light (WM1).
(2) Form: business and community facilities —small (BCF1).
(3) Form: business and community facilities —community service (BCF2).
(4) Form: business and community facilities-large (BCF3).
(5) Form: parking-oriented retail employment (RE3).
(6) Form: basic utilities (UT1).
(7) Form: tower utilities (UT2).
(Ord. 9-13, passed 3-19-2013; Ord. 37-19, passed 4-2-2019)