Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Intent. The RA-2 district is intended to provide for areas of moderate multi-family residential density up to 48-unit apartments three stories high. This district also provides for two-family, town home, and support facilities such as schools, nursing homes, places of worship, and community residential homes.
(b) Forms allowed in this district are as follows:
(1) Primary Form: multiple dwelling—medium (MD2).
(2) Form: multiple dwelling—small (MD1).
(3) Form: attached dwelling—suburban twin home/duplex (AD1).
(4) Form: attached dwelling—suburban four-unit townhome (AD2).
(5) Form: attached dwelling—suburban eight-unit townhome (AD3).
(6) Form: neighborhood facilities (NF1).
(7) Form: neighborhood residential facilities (NF2).
(8) Form: basic utilities (UT1).
(9) Form: tower utilities (UT2).
(Ord. 9-13, passed 3-19-2013; Ord. 37-19, passed 4-2-2019)