Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Intent. This district is intended to provide for heavy industrial uses that may create some nuisance and which are not properly associated with, nor compatible with, residential, office, institutional, or planned or neighborhood commercial establishments. Additional standards are included within this district to help mitigate some of the operations of these forms and uses.
(b) Forms allowed in this district are as follows:
(1) Primary Form: warehousing and manufacturing-heavy (WM2).
(2) Primary Form: warehousing and manufacturing-mining and waste (WM3).
(3) Form: warehousing and manufacturing —light (WM1).
(4) Form: business and community facilities —large (BCF3).
(5) Form: business and community facilities —community service (BCF2).
(6) Form: business and community facilities —small (BCF1).
(7) Form: limited retail employment (RE1).
(8) Form: basic utilities (UT1).
(9) Form: tower utilities (UT2).
(Ord. 9-13, passed 3-19-2013; Ord. 37-19, passed 4-2-2019)