Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Intent. The RT-2 district shall allow core area neighborhoods and neighborhoods that desire higher densities to construct or reconstruct townhomes on lots that are difficult to develop with conventional suburban-style standards such as within RD and RA-1 zones. Lot density is higher with this zone and the traditional style is allowed to better fit into the higher density and more traditional-style homes and row houses that were typical of core areas.
(b) Forms allowed in this district are as follows:
(1) Primary Form: attached dwelling—traditional eight-unit townhome (AD4).
(2) Form: detached dwelling—traditional (DD3).
(3) Form: neighborhood facilities (NF1).
(4) Form: neighborhood residential facilities (NF2).
(5) Form: basic utilities (UT1).
(Ord. 9-13, passed 3-19-2013; Ord. 37-19, passed 4-2-2019)