Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Intent. This district is intended to provide for both developing and redeveloping areas of moderate density residential. This district provides for single- family and two-family residential uses, plus support facilities such as schools, parks, community buildings, and places of worship.
(b) Forms allowed in this district are as follows:
(1) Primary Form: attached dwelling—suburban twin home/duplex (AD1).
(2) Form: attached dwelling—suburban four-unit townhome (AD2).
(3) Form: detached dwelling—suburban (DD2).
(4) Form: neighborhood facilities (NF1).
(5) Form: basic utilities (UT1).
(Ord. 9-13, passed 3-19-2013; Ord. 37-19, passed 4-2-2019)