Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Intent: The MH district is intended to provide for areas of manufactured homes with a minimum subdivision size of five acres. The district permits the permanent placement of single-family detached manufactured homes lot, licensed manufactured home parks, plus support facilities such as schools, public utilities, and places of worship.
(b) Forms allowed in this district are as follows:
(1) Primary Form: detached dwelling—newer manufactured home (DD6).
(2) Form: detached dwelling—older manufactured home (DD5).
(3) Form: detached dwelling—suburban (DD2).
(4) Form: neighborhood facilities (NF1).
(5) Form: basic utilities (UT1).
(Ord. 9-13, passed 3-19-2013; Ord. 37-19, passed 4-2-2019; Ord. 16-21, passed 2-2-2021)