Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(1) "City property" means all real property owned by the city, except the right-of- way.
(2) "Director" means the director of the department of finance.
(3) "Peddler" means a person selling merchandise or food products from a temporary, fixed location by means of a motor vehicle, towed vehicle, pushcart, or apparatus that displays merchandise or food for sale that can be removed on a daily basis and who is not licensed pursuant to another provision of the Tucson Code. Such term does not include a person who is approved to sell merchandise or food within an area approved by the zoning administrator, or other city official designated by the director of Development Services, pursuant to § 188.8.131.52 of the Land Use Code.
(4) "Peddler operation" means the area designated by the peddler on the site plan required by sections 7-27(b)(5) and (6) as the area in which the peddler will conduct business. Unless such area is physically demarcated at the site, it shall be assumed that, for purposes of measuring the distance between the operation and the nearest residential property, other peddler operation, or right-of-way, the boundary of the operation is the outer edge of the property being occupied by the peddler's personal property or customers' vehicles.
(5) "Site" means the tax parcel of the property for private property or location or address of the property for city property or right-of-way.
(Ord. No. 10041, § 1, 9-20-04; Ord. No. 10054, § 1, 9-27-04; Ord. No. 10141, § 1, 4-12-05)