Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Purpose and intent. The UB, Rural Urban Business, District is hereby established to address the needs of existing and future downtown development. This district carries virtually all of the characteristics of the GB, Rural General Business, District, but without setbacks, bufferyards or other design requirements common to suburban development.
(B) Tables. Please refer to the Rural Zoning District Tables:
(1) Table 1: Land Use Districts;
(2) Table 2: Authorized Uses;
(3) Table 3: Residential Uses and Requirements, Single-Family;
(4) Table 4: Residential Uses and Requirements, Two-Family and Multi-Family Dwellings;
(5) Table 5: Residential Uses and Requirements, Mobile Home Parks Established after 1-1-1999; and
(6) Table 6: Commercial, Industrial and Other Non-Residential Requirements.
(Ord. 2000-16, passed 8-28-2000, § 2.26)