Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Purpose and intent. The R-4, Rural Single- and Two-Family Residential, District is hereby established for high-density single-family dwellings and may include two-family dwellings by development plan approval. Single- and two-family development in this district typically ranges from three homes per acre to 4.25 homes per acre. Two-family development typically ranges from seven units per acre to 12 units per acre. In this district, single- and two-family development at these densities requires connection to public water and public sewer utilities.
(B) Tables. Please refer to the Rural Zoning District Tables:
(1) Table 1: Land Use Districts;
(2) Table 2: Authorized Uses;
(3) Table 3: Residential Uses and Requirements, Single-Family;
(4) Table 4: Residential Uses and Requirements, Two-Family and Multi-Family Dwellings;
(5) Table 5: Residential Uses and Requirements Mobile Home Parks Established after 1-1-1999; and
(6) Table 6: Commercial, Industrial and Other Non-Residential Requirements.
(Ord. 2000-16, passed 8-28-2000, § 2.17)