Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Purpose and intent. The I-2, Rural General Industrial, District is hereby established to accommodate all types of industrial uses within the town’s rural area which may require enclosed or unenclosed spaces for storage, manufacturing and fabricating.
(B) Tables. Please refer to the Rural Zoning District Tables:
(1) Table 1: Land Use Districts;
(2) Table 2: Authorized Uses;
(3) Table 3: Residential Uses and Requirements, Single-Family;
(4) Table 4: Residential Uses and Requirements, Two-Family and Multi-Family Dwellings;
(5) Table 5: Residential Uses and Requirements, Mobile Home Parks Established after 1-1-1999; and
(6) Table 6: Commercial, Industrial and Other Non-Residential Requirements.
(Ord. 2000-16, passed 8-28-2000, § 2.35)