Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Purpose and intent. The R-1, Rural Single-family Residential, District is hereby established to be a low-density rural residential district. The lot area and minimum floor area requirements are intended to be larger than the other rural residential districts, and development in this district typically has a density of less than one home per two acres.
(B) Tables. Please refer to the Rural Zoning District Tables:
(1) Table 1: Land Use Districts;
(2) Table 2: Authorized Uses;
(3) Table 3: Residential Uses and Requirements, Single-Family;
(4) Table 4: Residential Uses and Requirements, Two-Family and Multi-Family Dwellings;
(5) Table 5: Residential Uses and Requirements Mobile Home Parks Established after 1-1-1999; and
(6) Table 6: Commercial, Industrial and Other Non-Residential Requirements.
(Ord. 2000-16, passed 8-28-2000, § 2.14)