Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Purpose and intent. The PB, Rural Professional Business, District is hereby established as a buffer generally between rural commercial and rural residential districts permitting selected businesses and professional uses having limited contact with the public.
(B) Tables. Please refer to the Rural Zoning District Tables:
(1) Table 1: Land Use Districts;
(2) Table 2: Authorized Uses;
(3) Table 3: Residential Uses and Requirements, Single-Family;
(4) Table 4: Residential Uses and Requirements, Two-Family and Multi-Family Dwellings;
(5) Table 5: Residential Uses and Requirements, Mobile Home Parks Established after 1-1-1999; and
(6) Table 6: Commercial, Industrial and Other Non-Residential Requirements.
(Ord. 2000-16, passed 8-28-2000, § 2.25)