Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Purpose and intent. The R-2, Rural Single-Family and Two-Family Residential, District is hereby established to be low-density single-family district, which could include two-family dwellings by development plan approval. This district is primarily suited for rural residential development in areas contiguous to the urban centers of the county. Development in this district typically ranges from 0.50 homes per acre (without public water and public sewer) to 1.75 homes per acre (with public water and public sewer).
(B) Tables. Please refer to the Rural Zoning District Tables:
(1) Table 1: Land Use Districts;
(2) Table 2: Authorized Uses;
(3) Table 3: Residential Uses and Requirements, Single-Family;
(4) Table 4: Residential Uses and Requirements, Two-Family and Multi-Family Dwellings;
(5) Table 5: Residential Uses and Requirements Mobile Home Parks Established after 1-1-1999; and
(6) Table 6: Commercial, Industrial and Other Non-Residential Requirements.
(Ord. 2000-16, passed 8-28-2000, § 2.15)