Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Purpose and intent. The GB, Rural General Business District, is hereby established to include central business districts in established urban places in the town’s rural area. This district would be used for most types of business and service areas.
(B) Tables. Please refer to the Rural Zoning District Tables:
(1) Table 1: Land Use Districts;
(2) Table 2: Authorized Uses;
(3) Table 3: Residential Uses and Requirements, Single-Family;
(4) Table 4: Residential Uses and Requirements, Two-Family and Multi-Family Dwellings;
(5) Table 5: Residential Uses and Requirements, Mobile Home Parks Established after 1-1-1999; and
(6) Table 6: Commercial, Industrial and Other Non-Residential Requirements.
(Ord. 2000-16, passed 8-28-2000, § 2.27)