Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Purpose and intent. The LB, Rural Local Business, District is hereby established to be designed and located in rural neighborhoods to accommodate the primary needs of that locality. This district would place convenience and necessity facilities close to consumers in limited areas close to residents.
(B) Tables. Please refer to the Rural Zoning District Tables:
(1) Table 1: Land Use Districts;
(2) Table 2: Authorized Uses;
(3) Table 3: Residential Uses and Requirements, Single-Family;
(4) Table 4: Residential Uses and Requirements, Two-Family and Multi-Family Dwellings;
(5) Table 5: Residential Uses and Requirements, Mobile Home Parks Established after 1-1-1999; and
(6) Table 6: Commercial, Industrial and Other Non-Residential Requirements.
(Ord. 2000-16, passed 8-28-2000, § 2.24)