Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Purpose and intent. The R-5, Rural Multi-Family Residential, District is hereby established as a high-density multi-family residential district. Development in this district is typically at a density of seven to 12 dwelling units per acre. Development in this district requires connection to public water and public sewers.
(B) Tables. Please refer to the Rural Zoning District Tables:
(1) Table 1: Land Use Districts;
(2) Table 2: Authorized Uses;
(3) Table 3: Residential Uses and Requirements, Single-Family;
(4) Table 4: Residential Uses and Requirements, Two-Family and Multi-Family Dwellings;
(5) Table 5: Residential Uses and Requirements Mobile Home Parks Established after 1-1-1999; and
(6) Table 6: Commercial, Industrial and Other Non-Residential Requirements.
(Ord. 2000-16, passed 8-28-2000, § 2.18)