Skip to code content (skip section selection)
Upon application for an initial development plan to a planned development district, the petitioner shall present an initial development plan to the planning commission(s) for review and their approval showing the following information:
(a) Project name and legal description.
(b) A scaled digital copy of the initial development plan.
(c) The proposed development scheme showing the following information.
(1) The proposed land uses of each building, including the number and type of proposed DD, AD, and MD building forms, the proposed number of dwelling units per building, and the number and type of any other proposed building form and their square footage.
(2) Circulation, including internal circulation, street design, and pedestrian and bicycle circulation and access.
(3) Open space and landscape concept plan.
(4) Freestanding signage locations and approximate sizes.
(5) The existing and proposed minimum setbacks of all buildings which may be more or less than the form setback guidelines if specified on the initial development plan and it complies with the standards of the PUD.
(6) The proposed maximum height that may be more than the form height guideline if specified on the initial development plan and it complies with the standards of the PUD.
(7) Proposed transitions including design features illustrating compatibility to the surrounding environment and neighborhood.
(8) Anticipated phasing plan.
(9) In addition the developer shall provide a digital 8.5 x 11 inch scaled rendering in a digital format at a scale no greater than one to 100 feet of the approved initial development plan.
(1992 Code, App. B, § 15.45.040) (Ord. 42-83, passed 6-27-1983; Ord. 9-13, passed 3-19-2013; Ord. 16-21, passed 2-2-2021)