Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(1) An adjustment in the size of more than a 10% increase or decrease in the planned number of residential units for each DD, AD, and MD building form and/or a 10% increase or decrease in the gross square foot building area for any building form as detailed on the initial development plan.
(2) Any adjustment to the shape, setback, or orientation of the building envelopes where the adjustment reduces the planned connection and relationship of buildings to each other as based upon the initial development plan and PUD standards.
(3) Any change in the number or location of curb cuts where the adjustment reduces the planned connection and relationship of buildings to each other based upon the initial development plan and PUD standards.
(4) Any decrease in the size of required open areas.
(5) A change in the street pattern that changes the connection and relationship of the buildings.
(6) A change in the approved pedestrian connections and pathways that no longer meets the PUD intent and standards for the approved initial development plan.
(7) A 10% change in the number of parking or loading spaces for each building site.
(8) A change to the location or size of freestanding signage.
(9) A change that results in a 10% increase or decrease in the balance of residential, office, and commercial land uses for the overall planned unit development district as determined within the initial development plan. In the case of the downtown PUD, any 30% change in the balance of the residential, office, and retail for each individual building site.
(c) Any changes to a final development plan should be reviewed on a basis of how the final development plan affects the initial development plan. Any amendment to the initial development plan cannot so significantly change the initial development plan that the overall intent and a majority of the standards of the planned unit development plan cannot be met.
(1992 Code, App. B, § 15.45.060) (Ord. 42-83, passed 6-27-1983; Ord. 21-93, passed 3-1-1993; Ord. 51-95, passed 4-3-1995; Ord. 5-97, passed 1-21-1997; Ord. 75-01, passed 8-6-2001; Ord. 56-05, passed 6-6-2005; Ord. 89-07, passed 6-4-2007; Ord. 2-12, passed 1-3-2012; Ord. 9-13, passed 3-19-2013; Ord. 22-15, passed 3-3-2015)