Skip to code content (skip section selection)
Compare to:
   (Amended by Ord. No. 152,425, Eff. 6/29/79.)
   There is hereby created a Subdivision Committee.  This committee shall be composed of the following officers of the City or their duly authorized representatives:
   The City Engineer;
   The Superintendent of Building;
   The Chief Engineer of the Department of Fire;
   The Chief Engineer and General Manager of the Department of Water and Power;
   The General Manager, Department of General Services;  (Oper. 7/1/79.)
   The General Manager of the Department of Recreation and Parks;
   The General Manager of the Department of Transportation;
   The Director of the Bureau of Street Lighting of the Department of Public Works.
   It shall be the duty of the Committee to meet with the Advisory Agency and to make recommendations upon all Tentative Maps, Private Street Maps, and such other matters as are presented to it by the Advisory Agency. The Committee shall hold regular meetings for this purpose. All such meetings shall be open to the public and any persons having an interest in pending maps may be heard.
   The General Manager of the Department of Recreation and Parks shall submit a report to the Advisory Agency respecting each application for subdivision approval. Said report shall contain recommendations, approved by the Board of Recreation and Park Commissioners, specifying the land to be dedicated, the payment of fees in lieu thereof, or a combination of both for the acquisition and development of park or recreational sites and facilities to serve the future inhabitants of such subdivision, all in accordance with the limitations specified in Section 17.12 of this article. To the extent possible, the report shall also specify when the development of the park or recreational facilities will be commenced.
   For purposes of reviewing and submitting recommendations to the Advisory Agency on mobilehome park closure impact reports pursuant to Section 47.09 of this Code only, the Subdivision Committee shall also include a representative of the Rent Stabilization Division of the Housing and Community Investment Department, in addition to the above listed representatives.  (Amended by Ord. No. 182,718, Eff. 10/30/13.)