Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A. Scope: The board of adjustment may issue a temporary use permit for a building or premises in any zone for a use not therein permitted by this code or for a permitted use which requires an approved development plan.
C. Standards: A temporary use permit may be issued only after a finding by the board that the temporary use:
1. Is of a true temporary nature;
2. Does not involve the erection of a substantial building;
3. Will not cause injury to or adversely affect the rights of adjacent property owners or residents;
4. Is in harmony with the general intent and purposes of this code; and
5. Does not violate state law or other provisions of Pima County ordinances.
D. Hearing: The temporary use permit shall be issued after a public hearing. Notice of the hearing shall be given in accordance with Section 18.93.030E.
E. Conditions: The board may impose such conditions as will safeguard the public health, safety, convenience and general welfare.
(Ord. 2019-26 § 6, 2019: Ord. 1985-188 § 1 (part), 1985)