Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The applicant shall, at a minimum, provide the following information on forms or in a format approved by the Administrator:
(1) The names and legal addresses of all owners of the site;
(2) The names and legal addresses of the developer or developers responsible for completing the development according to the plans submitted, the terms and conditions of the permit, and the requirements of this subchapter;
(3) The common address, legal description and parcel identification number (PIN) of all parcels that comprise the site;
(4) The name of the project, the area of the site in acres, and the type of development;
(5) A general narrative description of the development, existing and proposed conditions, and project planning principles considered, including best management practices used;
(6) Copies of all other permits or permit applications as required; and
(7) An engineer’s estimate of the probable construction cost of the stormwater facilities and the installation and maintenance of soil erosion and sediment control measures.
(B) The application shall be signed by all owners and developers identified in division (A)(1) and (2) above, and shall contain their attestation that they have read and understand the provisions of this subchapter, and agree to bind themselves to the permitting authority to comply therewith. If at any time prior to completion, final inspection and approval of the development, the identity of the persons required to be disclosed in division (A)(1) and (2) above changes, an amended application containing the current information shall be filed and the permit shall be amended accordingly.
(Ord. 2019-03, passed 4-15-2019)