4-332-090 Out-of-state licenses – Transferability conditions.
   Any person who has been licensed by another state as a master plumber, journeyman plumber or the equivalent thereof, may apply for a plumber's license under this chapter. The board shall issue such license, without examination, upon payment of the fee for the license certificate and the annual license fee provided herein if the educational or experience requirements for the issuance of the license by such other state are at least the equivalent of the requirements on this chapter.
(Added Coun. J. 12-9-92, p. 25465)