Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Churches; one of the principle frontages of the premises shall abut on an arterial or collector street;
(b) Group home, subject to:
(1) The distance between the proposed use and any existing group home measured from lot line to lot line is not less than 1,000 feet; and
(2) The use shall be permitted only so long as the facility continues to be licensed by the state.
(c) Nursing home, subject to, the use shall be permitted only so long as the facility continues to be licensed by the state;
(d) Family day care, subject to:
(1) A four-foot high fence shall be constructed between the play area and the street when the play area is adjacent to any arterial or collector street; and
(2) A safe pickup and drop off area must be provided for the children.
(e) Antenna support structure, subject to, stealth design approved by the county planning director; and
(f) Public service facility:
(1) One of the principal frontages of the premises shall abut an arterial or collector street; and
(2) A neighborhood meeting shall be conducted by city and county officials to address site and building design.
(1992 Code, App. F, § 8.03) (Ord. 10-06, passed 1-23-2006)