Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Any person, firm or corporation desiring a conditional use permit in any zoning district shall file a written application with the Lincoln County planning department requesting a conditional use permit.
(b) This application shall contain the following information:
(1) Legal description of the land on which the conditional use is requested;
(2) Name, address and phone number of the owner of the property which is the subject of the application;
(3) Name, address and phone number of the person making the application if made by anyone other than the owner;
(4) Zoning district classification under which the property is regulated at the time of the application; and
(5) Any other information concerning the property as may be requested by the Lincoln County planning department or the county and city planning commissions.
(1992 Code, App. F, § 19.01) (Ord. 10-06, passed 1-23-2006)