Skip to code content (skip section selection)
Compare to:
   In the event a customer does not own or occupy a dwelling unit for any month for which he or she has paid the charge he or she shall submit evidence to the Department of Public Works in support of a refund and if the Department is satisfied such a refund is warranted it shall so provide it. Any request for such a refund, however, must be within six months of the payment by the customer for which the refund is sought and must be submitted to the Director of Finance (Amended by Ord. No. 173,293, Eff. 6/30/00, Oper. 7/1/00.).