Each consumer applying for water service to a residence shall make a deposit via check or money order as established by resolution of the Village Council which will be refunded to the consumer’s new address once the final bill is settled. Even if a deposit has not previously been made, a deposit will be required should water be disconnected for cause and a request for restoration made.
(Ord., passed 1-27-21)