§ 160.631 APPLICATION.
   An application for a proposed amendment shall be filed with the planning department. Amendments may be initiated by the property owner or his or her designated representative or by an appropriate governmental agency. For amendments initiated by the planning commission, the applicant shall be the director of planning and building services.
(1992 Code, App. B, § 15.60.020) (Ord. 42-83, passed 6-27-1983; Ord. 06-06, passed 1-3-2006; Ord. 9-13, passed 3-19-2013)