Skip to code content (skip section selection)
CITY OF TWINSBURG, OHIO
TABLE OF CONTENTS
EDITOR’S NOTE: The Twinsburg Charter was adopted at a special election held on June 25, 1957. By Ordinance 150-1976, effective January 1, 1977, an officially revised form of “The Charter of the City of Twinsburg, Ohio,” as compiled and presented to Council by the Clerk and Director of Law pursuant to the authority granted them under Section 10.02 of the Charter was adopted by Council. Dates appearing in parentheses following a section heading indicate those provisions were subsequently amended or enacted on the date given.
Sec. 10.02 Clerical and Non-Substantive Rearrangements and Amendments for Reprinting of Charter. (11-2-76)