Skip to code content (skip section selection)
Every application shall be accompanied by the following:
(a) A plot plan showing:
(1) Each property on which the event, event parking, event staging and other incidentals uses for the event will occur.
(2) Each property within 700 feet from the exterior boundaries of each property where the event, event parking, event staging and other incidental uses for the event will occur.
(3) The location of all existing structures, all structures to be erected, including booths, portable lavatories, stages, water fountains, medical and first aid stations, security command center, parking areas and trash disposal facilities, and the location of all outdoor cooking or live fires on the property shown in response to subparagraph (1) above.
(4) The pathways for pedestrian access on the property shown in response to subparagraph (1) above.
(5) The routes for vehicle and pedestrian access in the area surrounding the property shown in response to subparagraph (1) above.
(b) A written statement from the owner or person in control of each property shown in paragraph (a)(1) above, authorizing the use of the property for the outdoor assembly.
(c) Proof of insurance coverage pre-approved by the Risk Management Division of the County Human Resources Department (Risk Management).
(d) An emergency plan that includes an emergency medical procedures plan and emergency evacuation or sheltering plan.
(Added by Ord. No. 8655 (N.S.), effective 4-18-96; amended by Ord. No. 9889 (N.S.), effective 10-26-07; amended by Ord. No. 10698 (N.S.), effective 1-7-21)