Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) No person, directly or indirectly, shall cut down, destroy, remove, relocate or effectively destroy through damaging, any protected tree situated on property regulated by this subchapter without first receiving a permit or approval of a treescape plan, as applicable.
(B) The treescape plan shall include:
(1) Location of all existing and/or proposed structures as shown on the grading plan and all improvements properly dimensioned and referenced to property lines;
(2) Setback and yard requirements;
(3) Existing and proposed site elevations and grades;
(4) Location of existing or proposed utilities and easements;
(5) Title block stating street address, lot and block, subdivision name, date and name, address, and phone number of person preparing the plan;
(6) The exact location, size (trunk diameter and height), and species name of all protected trees to be removed, in both mapped and tabular form; and
(7) The exact location, size (trunk diameter and height), and species name of all replacement trees to be planted, in both mapped and tabular form.
(2005 Code, § 13-2-4) (Ord. 200825A, passed 8-25-2020) Penalty, see § 10.99