Skip to code content (skip section selection)
Conditionally permitted uses are as follows:
A. Planned Unit Developments.
(Ord. 98-176. Passed 8-3-98.)
B. Residential Planned Unit Developments.
C. Child Care Facilities, provided the following conditions substantially exist:
1. The minimum lot area shall be thirty thousand (30,000) square feet;
2. The minimum lot frontage shall be one hundred seventy-five (175) feet;
3. The minimum building setbacks shall be fifty (50) feet from the front, side and rear property lines;
4. The minimum parking setback shall be fifty (50) feet from the front property line and thirty (30) feet from the side and rear property lines;
5. In order to minimize any adverse impact on surrounding residential property, they should be placed, to the extent possible:
a. On the extremity of a single-family district if located on a local street; or
b. On a major arterial/collector street;
6. The play area shall be fenced in, so as to provide a safe and secure environment for the children;
7. Drop-off/pick-up should be located so as not to impede traffic safety; and
8. Parking should be located to avoid the necessity for the parent and/or children to cross streets or access driveways.
(Ord. 2000-252. Passed 12-18-00.)
D. Nursing Homes.
E. Cluster Housing.
(Ord. 2002-215. Passed 11-4-02; Ord. 2003-31. Passed 2-18-03; Ord. 2008-108. Passed 8-4-08.)