Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) All licenses granted under this chapter shall be approved by the City ABC Administrator. Applications for the issuance of new licenses and for renewals of existing licenses shall be in writing and upon the forms provided by the ABC Board and the City of Danville, as amended and supplemented from time to time.
(b) The application shall be verified and shall set forth in detail such information concerning the applicant and the premises for which the license is sought as required by the Kentucky Revised Statutes, the ABC Board and the City of Danville, including as follows:
(1) Name and address;
(2) Nature of interest;
(3) Whether or not a citizen of the United States;
(4) Date of birth;
(5) Date residence was established in Kentucky, if a resident of Kentucky. If Danville resident indicate when residence was established;
(6) Whether or not he or she has any interest in any other license or LLC, corporation, partnership or other business organization holding a license under this chapter;
(7) Extent of stock or company ownership;
(8) Whether or not he or she has any interest in any license or LLC, corporation, partnership or other business organization holding a license in any other state or province.
(c) Each application shall be accompanied by a certified check, cash or a postal or express money order for the amount of the license fee, less the fifty dollars ($50.00) application fee.
(d) In addition to the above specified information, the applicant shall file with the application responses to any additional questions as may be posed or prescribed by the City ABC Administrator. The City Commission has adopted a statement of guidelines and priorities for the issuance of licenses and, in order to determine the extent to which applications may further or impede the objectives of those guidelines, the Commission may, by municipal order, adopt a questionnaire to be submitted to applicants for licenses.
Upon adoption of the questionnaire, it shall become a part of the application process. The initial questionnaire adopted by the City Commission is a part of this chapter and incorporated herein as Exhibit 4.3.3 A of Ord. 1765. The questionnaire may be altered, expanded, supplemented or replaced by municipal order of the Commission hereafter. In addition to the information contained in the application and any city ordered questionnaire, the City ABC Administrator may require such other information as the Administrator may in his or her discretion deem desirable, reasonable or appropriate to the consideration of the application.
(Ord. No. 1765, 4-12-10)