A cash or bond in the amount of $1,000 for a residential use and $5,000 for a nonresidential use is required, unless stipulated otherwise in the qualification standards in Section 4.11.1, Qualification for Permit, to guarantee termination of the temporary use. The cash or bond shall be provided to the before any permit for the use is issued.