Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) To obtain a zoning permit, the applicant shall first file an application therefor in writing on a form furnished by the department of planning and building services. A zoning permit may be applied in conjunction with a building permit.
(b) Every application shall:
(1) Identify and describe the work to be covered by the permit for which application is made.
(2) Describe the land on which the proposed work is to be done by legal description, street address or similar description that will readily identify and definitely locate the proposed building or work.
(3) Indicate the proposed use or occupancy and work proposed.
(4) Be accompanied by a plot plan.
(5) When outdoor lighting fixtures are adjacent to DD and AD forms, then plans submitted shall contain but shall not necessarily be limited to the following:
A. Site plans indicating the location of all outdoor lighting fixtures on the premises.
B. Description of the outdoor lighting devices, fixtures, lamps, supports, reflectors, and other devices and the description may include, but is not limited to, catalog cut sheets showing angle of cutoff or light emissions, shielding information, and drawings.
C. Photometric data including photometric plans shall be submitted when adjacent to residentially zoned or used property.
(6) Fences shall require a separate fence permit plan detailing the location and style of the fence.
(7) Be signed by applicant, or his or her authorized agent, who may be required to submit evidence to indicate the authority; and
(8) Give other data and information as may be required by the director.
(1992 Code, App. B, § 15.67.020) (Ord. 42-83, passed 6-27-1983; Ord. 9-13, passed 3-19-2013)