Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) CRMCs shall submit an annual report by February 15 of each year, beginning February 15, 2022, to the Director, on a form or using a format prescribed by the Director. Annual reports shall include the following information for each residential and commercial premises serviced within the unincorporated areas of the county for the period of January 1 through December 31 of the immediately preceding 12-month period. At the Director's option, Director may increase the reporting frequency to require submittal of quarterly reports rather than annual reports for some or all of the information listed below.
(1) The name of the person(s) responsible for recyclable materials and/or organic materials management at the premises serviced;
(2) The name and address of the premises serviced;
(3) The volume in cubic yards or gallons, measured by the size of the applicable containers in use at the premises, of recyclable materials and organic materials (listed separately by material type) collected per week from the premises;
(4) The frequency of recyclable materials and organic materials collection service provided to the premises;
(5) The total annual amount of recyclable materials and organic materials, measured in tons and listed separately by material type, collected by CRMC;
(6) For recyclable materials, the names and addresses of the recycling facilities to which the recyclable materials collected were delivered for recycling;
(7) For green materials, and food waste, the names and addresses of the facilities, operations, or uses to which the green materials, and food waste collected were delivered for processing or use;
(8) For pallets, the names and addresses of the reuse or salvage facilities or operations to which pallets collected were delivered for the purpose of reuse or salvage, or the names and addresses of the facilities to which pallets collected were delivered for the purpose of processing;
(9) For food waste collected and delivered for composting or final processing to a site other than a processing facility or composting operation, a letter of acknowledgement from the site property owner providing their acceptance of the food waste for composting or final processing;
(10) For compostable plastics or compostable plastic bags, if accepted in the organic materials containers, annually submit written notification from the processing facility or composting operation confirming said facility has and will continue to have the capabilities to process and recover compostable plastics;
(11) For food waste, the tons of food waste delivered to each processing facility, composting operation, or site per month for each month in the reporting period, where tons shall be calculated if not readily available by converting cubic yards or gallons of food waste to tons using a density factor provided by the Director;
(12) Statement certifying the diversion rate for all materials collected by the CRMC; and,
(13) Additional information as required by the Director.
(Added by Ord. No. 10729 (N.S.), effective 6-4-21)