Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) All applications for General Relief shall be made in person, or virtually through the use of technology, under oath and shall contain the following:
(1) the usual identifying information;
(2) a statement of current and prior income, property, and resources;
(3) a statement of current and prior employment;
(4) a statement of current and prior residence;
(5) a statement of current living arrangements; and
(6) other information as needed to determine eligibility.
(b) For the purpose of establishing the identity of General Relief applicants and recipients and avoiding duplicate aid payments, the Director of the Health and Human Services Agency, hereinafter referred to in this article as the Director, is authorized to implement either or both of the following requirements: fingerprint or photographic identification requirements. Prior to implementation of fingerprint or photographic identification requirements, the Director may conduct a test or pilot project of each requirement.
(Added by Ord. No. 8835 (N.S.), effective 11-6-97; amended by Ord. No. 10302 (N.S.), effective 1-2-14; amended by Ord. No. 10716 (N.S.), effective 4-1-21)