Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) The Palo Alto emergency services council is hereby created and shall consist of the following:
(1) The mayor who shall be chairman;
(2) The director of emergency services shall be the city manager, who shall be vice-chairman;
(3) The assistant director of emergency services;
(4) Such chiefs of emergency services as are provided for in the current emergency plan of the city adopted pursuant to this chapter; and
(5) Such representatives of civic, business, labor, veterans, professional or other organizations having an official emergency responsibility, as may be appointed by the director with the advice and consent of the city council.
(Ord. 2641 § 1 (part), 1971: Ord. 2146 (part), 1963: prior code § 2.1003)